Thread: Spring Cleaning: Ross Evolution 1.5, Gunnison 1, Lamson Litespeed 3.5, and more

Default Spring Cleaning: Ross Evolution 1.5, Gunnison 1, Lamson Litespeed 3.5, and more

Edit: If you want to buy the two Cimarrons, I'll sell them together as a package deal for $130 shipped and include the Ross double reel as well. When I get some more time, I'll be putting up a Bauer M2SL and possibly an Orvis Battenkill LA II (older style) to see if there are any takers.

Thanks!

I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning and wanted to see if anyone could get any use out of a few reels that I just don’t get to use as often as I’d like:

***Note: The first person to buy two of the Ross reels will also get a Ross double-reel neoprene pouch. Otherwise these reels do not come with cases. Sorry!

Ross Evolution 1.5 – black, perfect working condition (was just sent in to Ross for a tune-up last year), is used and shows wear around the spool rim and especially near the bottom of the reel frame (this is the worst-looking part; it has multiple “flea bite”-type marks), but honestly the reel as a whole still looks pretty good. Email me if you want to know more about the condition and I'll send you some pictures. SOLD.

Ross Gunnison 1 – black, in absolutely mint condition, works great. You won’t find a better specimen of a reel legendary for its quality and durability. The Gunnison is discontinued and pretty hard to find these days. Comes with a Cortland 444 WF4F peach line in good condition. SOLD.

Ross Cimarron 1 (post-’98 ) – platinum, in great condition, has some wear in the form of a few faint scratches, but overall this is a very clean example of a popular reel in a rare color scheme. SOLD.

Ross Cimarron 1 (pre-‘98 ) – black, in good condition, a few dings on the rim of the reel and spool but overall this is a decent-looking reel. The drag goes from loose to tight pretty quickly but is still fully functional. You can either adjust the drag setting manually, or send it in to Ross and they can change it to your specifications. It's also entirely fishable as is. Loaded with backing and an old Cortland WF6F neon line that probably needs to be replaced. SOLD.

Lamson Litespeed 3.5 (pre-Hard Alox) – scratch-resistant, dull gray finish, very good condition, works perfectly, has some backing on it but you’ll probably want to add more. Comes with Lamson neoprene pouch. SOLD.

G. Loomis Venture 3 – brand new with pouch, box, instructions. All I’ve done with this reel is change the retrieve from right-hand retrieve to left-hand retrieve and load it with backing and a new Cabela’s Prestige WF3F neon line. SOLD.

Cabela’s Drake 1 – good condition, a bit of wear in the usual places (edge of spool, edge of reel, reel seat, drag knob) but still pretty clean and drag works well. These are discontinued so they’re getting harder and harder to find. Comes with Cabela’s neoprene pouch. A great little trout reel. SOLD.

Please email mattfishy@gmail.com directly if you’re interested and/or would like to see pictures.

Thanks!
    Matt
    Last edited by windknot; 06-10-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Item sold

PM'd...

_SHig

email sent........
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver

Default lamson litespeed reel

sent you pm