Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Murakoshi's La Paz trip......

Jbird -

Good call on the reel lock-up !! Nice one off the beach , also .

Darian -

There are worse kinds of luck - I'll bet you WISH J.C. were around HERE in the Winter !!

JM -

Those are some fine personal records !

David

The opening picture of the baja video looks like a picture of me and Jim.....BUT....can't seem to get the video to play......any ideals???????

Thumbs up Video....

Gene,.... I just tried the video and it ran for me. Maybe Jay was working on it. Try again and see it it works.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Hi Darian I just tryed it again and it still didn't open....i can open other videos on the message board but not that one.????????

I watched it last night- no problem. My buddy and I are making the trip down to fish with Jay the 1st week in May before our king salmon season starts. This looks like an incredible blast and I hope we catch a few fish.

Question Vimeo Help....

Gene,.... If you haven't solved the problem, yet, try the Vimeo Help function. I've been reading about several people being unable to display videos. One idea mentioned was to upgrade your browser and "flash"( ).

Good luck....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Gene,

I just ran the video and didn't have any problems. I think this was the day that Jim was sorta green around the gills, boy it sure looks like it.

I'll be having more videos from the 2009 trips later this year. I'll be shooting video everyday and down loading the clips into my 1Tb external HD. I will also be editing while I'm there

Just a few more weeks to go then I'll be in heaven or is it called La Paz. Can't wait
    The tile in the bathrooms is almost completed, the yard is planted and the roosters are crowwwwwwing.

A few more spaces left in the May trips. Check out my site for available dates

Jay

Exactly 2 months from today I will be drinking margaritas with Bill and a host of new friends listening to Jay telling me how to fight and land some of these beauties of the deep blue. I can not wait, I am so bloody excited. So far I have only watched the video a half a dozen times. I plan on burning it onto a dvd soi I can watch it on my tv.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Hopefully by the time I get down there, the YT will still be around. There are some 35 to 40lb YT right off Muertos Bay around Punta Perico. They are shallow.
    Now this fish will definitely put your tackle to the test. I hooked a big one last year at the same time and 150 yds of line was off in a "heart beat". The great thing about it, was that we saw the fish eat right at the boat in 25 feet of water. We think a needle fish bit through the line

Can't wait, I'm starting to pack. But I'll unpack and repack at least 5 times before I leave and I know for sure that I'll forget something

Jay

Just picked up two more big spools of Berkeley Big Game Mono. Not the Big Game Trilene

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Murakoshi View Post
    Just picked up two more big spools of Berkeley Big Game Mono. Not the Big Game Trilene
    Sweet, I'll see you at Kiene's fair. Let me know if you need anyone to bring in more film to Mexico.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>