Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Dry fly swap!!

Got my swap flies today!!

Must say, a swap of top trout flies was a good idea because that's exactly what we ended up with here -- a go-to box of trout dry flies!

Impressive display of tying too. . . I think you fellas are really going to like these.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Got my flies in the mail today and wow, very nice ties everyone. Thank you Bob for hosting. Can't wait to try them.

These are some really nice flie that will be put to the test once some snow has melted. Thanks to all that made this another great swap.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Agreed, lots of nice bugs!

I left a bag of ant leg materials with Bob so if you didn't pick some up at the expo, maybe you can arrange to pick them up or something.

_SHig

After some of you guys came by, Shig dropped off a bag of the material he uses for those awesome ants. Honest, I'm not holdin out on you. A section will tie a whole bunch of ants.

If you want a piece, send me a self adressed return envelope and I will send you a section.

A single stamp will get it back to you. This stuff folds flat, so any envelope will do.

Good to put a face with a name yesterday at the expo, thanks for stopping by.

Good fly swap guys!!

Bob

Default Thanks

Bob,

Thanks again for running the swap...if I hadn't been heading off to fish I probably would have hung out and bs'd a little more. Anyway great job on the swap and as for your idea "we should do this more often" I agree count me in....

Got my swap flies today. Great looking flies, thanks for letting me join in. I can see them getting a try on Sunday. I'll be out of town on the opener.

Bob, thanks for hosting. Now there needs to a top ten nymph swap.

Jim

Got my flies in yesterday's mail. Awesome ties, you guys. There's some real talent around here. Thanks! I love these bugs.

John

Quote Originally Posted by jim p View Post
    Now there needs to a top ten nymph swap.

Jim
    Great idea! To help this along, I started a thread in the "Trout" section of this board to identify those nymphs.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

If we are gonna do a nymph swap, count me in!

- Nic