Thread: WANTED: Skagit 550 grain shooting head/line or WindCutter 6/7/8

If you have one and want to sell it, let me know. I'm checking with members first before buying new.
    Last edited by WinterrunRon; 02-08-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

I have a rio skagit 550 grain 8/9 brand new in a slightly torn box with a bunch of brand new cheaters as well. email me at hoganbrown@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Hi Ron,
    It was great to meet you and try out some lines. A skagit line in the 540-560 range would probably work great on your 7 and 8. The rio 550 might be just the ticket.

See ya,
    Mike

Thanks, Hogen. Email sent.

Mike. Ditto. Great meeting you as well. And I agree on the 550. Looks like Hogan might have a line for me. Thanks for offering to meet up with me Saturday. I'll get you on the delta for stripers soon.

Ron
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.