Thread: Steelhead in Russian River

You are too kind Carl.

I had a blast. I am thankful for men like yourself who are willing to help educate a guy who wants to learn more. I learn a lot from, and am always entertained by, your grace and style as well.

Thank you again for your time with me.

~Walt
    Last edited by wjorg; 02-05-2009 at 07:07 AM.

Thumbs up

Glad to hear the Russian is getting some fresh fish... Also glad you got to spend some time with another board member!
    Often wrong, seldom in doubt!

Default Healdsberg Steelhead Festival --stop by and say hello.

Carl.....Sounds like you and Walt had a good time fishing. I noticed you didn't mention any thing about catching. Oh well....So it goes. I'm glad to hear there are at least a few of them still around on the Russian.

Although you and I have traded email messages, we have to my knowledge, never met. My club--Golden West Women Flyfishers will have a table set up at the Healdsberg Steelhead Festival. If you or anyone else reading this message will be up there, stop by and say hello.

Anne
    "So it goes"

Carl.....Of course, I noticed you didn't say where you were on the river. I would have been surprised if you had.

Did I miss some thing? The last PM I received from you was the day BEFORE you went fishing with Walt.

Anne
    "So it goes"

Default Motel 6?

it seems like walt gets around more than the "for hires" that hang ooutside the motel 6 in eureka. to be fair hes probably better looking... sad but true
    "I can hear the salmon fish saying - I'll be back!"

Arnold Schwazenegger, Governor of California, at Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement Signing, February 18, 2010