Thread: Spey Rod & Reel Case (double)

Default Spey Rod & Reel Case (double)

I have a double rod spey case made by Harding & Sons of Oregon I've never used. It's housed my rods/reels inside my home for a while, but I've never needed to actually use the case for it's intended purpose, which is travel protection. It's a real solid piece of quality equipment measuring 60" x 6", green and black in color, desiged to protect 2 rods with the reels attached and an integrated nylon strap for over the shoulder or behind the back carry.

Here's info from the manufacture's website: http://www.hardingandsons.com/fly.html

Spey Rod & Reel Case
    A Spey rod & reel needs special care. Protecting the extended and protruding reel was a major design challenge until we used a 2 zipper flap. Forming a stiff foam box on the sides and top added protection from scuffs and drops. The increased bulk requires a 2.5" PVC pipe. Our nylon handle strap is adjustable and detachable.

A photo of a single rod case is at the bottom of their page, along with thier pricing. A blue one is displayed but mine is green/black trim.

Make me a resonable offer and it's yours. It needs to be used, not stored!
    Last edited by WinterrunRon; 09-15-2009 at 09:52 PM.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

I still have this case. Any takers?
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

so this will accommodate 2x 4 piece 14ft rods?

How much for shipping to Vancouver Island, BC V9W2G7.

Thanks,

Mike

USPS Priority Mail International shipping calculator estimates $30.

and it can hold 2 14ft rods?

Hey Axissally

Hows the coho numbers this year? compared to last year??

havent fished the CR for coho yet this year, another week or so off. Fella I was with on another island river caught a nice 15+ chromer today, beauty of a fish

Absolutely. it's 6" x "60". I can text you a picture from my phone if you give me your number. Feel free to call if you have any more questions or concerns about it being the right piece of equipment for you. Ron 916.300.4766.