Thread: new and improved 3908c

Default new and improved 3908c

its called tfs7423!! you can find them at THE FLY SHOP located in redding. they have
    8's 6's 4's and 2's. hooks come in 25 to a pack for 2.88. they have plenty

whatever!!! if ya aint got nothin nice to say.... shut up!!! thats what i was always told grow'in up.

Question Shad Hooks

luvtocathem,.... Lighten up.... Your post seems to be an over-reaction to expression of an opinion about the cost of a particular hook.... No big deal....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I hear where Carl's coming from -- the standard Mustads were in fact significantly cheaper. . . . And when you tie as many flies as Carl does, you think about those things.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

The 3908 is now available from Targus and Bill has them in the shop in sizes from 2-8. We all wish the prices were lower...especially gas!
    T.

im sorry for my above comment, im stuborn when it comes to things that work and besides some 3399n's i found these were the closest i could get to the 3908c. what are the hooks you are talking about?