I dont want anybodys nursery disturbed, human or fish. In the womb or out. I don't devalue human life, and I try to celebrate and protect all life. I do not agree that human life is more or less important than any other in the universe.
If you meet me outside of the pc monitor, you might have a different opinion of me.
Education is better than violence. Awareness is better than ignorance.
I am learning to express my radical opinions with less of a negative context.
Good Day Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
The problem with your all knowing stone throwing is, there are a lot of educated anglers that know how to avoid redds. How are you going to know when I am walking near and around redds and not in them. (huntindogs previous post express my thoughts on the stonethrowing crap).
Dont let your "PASSION" interfere with logic. Dont think that you are more passionate, more educated and above all, tougher than anyone else here as you hide behind the security of your PC monitor. You dont have a clue about the history and knowledge of 99% of the posters your talking to on this forum.

I wonder how many redds you walked on before you knew what to look for?

Finally, did I read your post right? Are you comparing unborn salmon to unborn human children??? I think you need to check the priorities that drive your passion buddy. Keep your feet on the ground.