Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Fish

Quote Originally Posted by matt johnson View Post
    Sorry to be a tease speyfool but I am not able to name that particular river. Pretty sure there are some fellows out there that would take me out if I disclosed that place on the internet! Matt.

Good answer!

Quote Originally Posted by matt johnson View Post
    Sorry to be a tease speyfool but I am not able to name that particular river. Pretty sure there are some fellows out there that would take me out if I disclosed that place on the internet! Matt.
    Everyone is so secretive.

Sometimes I wonder if we are fishing or dealing with national security.

She's per-fec-tion. Beautiful.
    Cheers, Ken
    Love the challenge...What try? No try. Just do!

If you think real hard and look at the water it gives you a few options based on what has been open recently. If, that is, it was caught in California..........

Buying 4 license from now on via Clarkston, WA

Default Keep it wrapped up!

Quote Originally Posted by speyfool View Post
    Everyone is so secretive.

Sometimes I wonder if we are fishing or dealing with national security.
    Loose Lips Sink Ships!!!!

As much as it would be nice to know, the reason small water can sustain small runs is there is not a lot of pressure and name dropping on the FF forums!!!

me
    Not unless round's funny!?!

Its not hard to get a map and a phone and find rivers with fish.....my GPS maps have as many dots as there are pimples on the proverbial 13 year olds face.....

Trick is the timing.....you just have to be there.

...and if we were dealing with National Security you would already know what river it is...

No offense guys but get over yourselves. As much I don't like to share water either I do realize most places I hold near and dear are shared by others with the same passion and even, god forbid, bait chuckers. I know it makes people feel high and mighty to say look what I dragged out of my secret spot between Caracas and Beirut but if someone isn't willing to share a location we should just appreciate a simple picture or tidbit without pithy tyler durden references or comments bragging about how much secret stoke you have and how nobody will ever pry it from you or blah blah blah.

Just my opinion, not meant as a flame. Ambiguity is much more enjoyable than arrogance.

BTW beautiful fish matt, thanks for sharing wherever it came from, whoever caught it. I'm pretty sure it's either from sailor bar or the low flow of the feather

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    No offense guys but get over yourselves. As much I don't like to share water either I do realize most places I hold near and dear are shared by others with the same passion and even, god forbid, bait chuckers. I know it makes people feel high and mighty to say look what I dragged out of my secret spot between Caracas and Beirut but if someone isn't willing to share a location we should just appreciate a simple picture or tidbit without pithy tyler durden references or comments bragging about how much secret stoke you have and how nobody will ever pry it from you or blah blah blah.

Just my opinion, not meant as a flame. Ambiguity is much more enjoyable than arrogance.

BTW beautiful fish matt, thanks for sharing wherever it came from, whoever caught it. I'm pretty sure it's either from sailor bar or the low flow of the feather
    Good point but... is Matt going to take me fishing or what?

Often wrong, seldom in doubt!

Buying 4 license from now on via Clarkston, WA

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post

Huh? Guess you did not like my report!
    Not unless round's funny!?!

Quote Originally Posted by wjorg View Post
    ...and if we were dealing with National Security you would already know what river it is...

Heh heh. Maybe so.