Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fly Swap - Lake Flies For This Spring!

I'm down!

Some sort of leech pattern from me...

_SHig

If there's still room I'll jump in with a Slumpbuster (the John Barr creation, not the Mark Grace creation).

-Ben

Wow, full already, nice, guess there's pent up demand for a swap.

I will tie one of my most productive patterns for trout in lakes:

Black and olive woolly bugger sz 8

The name of my fly will be "Tasty green".
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Wow, full already, nice, guess there's pent up demand for a swap.
    No kidding, I'm actually shocked it filled up so fast! No doubt, some will see this thread over the next few days and feel they missed out but hopefully there will be more swaps occurring in the near future as well. Anyway, really appreciate everyone who signed up!

As some of you sweat over your vises, please try to wipe it off right away so your vise doesn't rust and relax and remember this is supposed to be about having fun!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

I'll tie up some Rickards seal buggers.
    T.

Default Fly Swap....

Swap Meister (Mike),.... Might I suggest that each tyer post a photo and the recipe for their creation as a part of this thread.... Should be fun to share/follow everyones efforts. Especially, Flyzilla's (David Lee) pattern.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Darian View Post
    Swap Meister (Mike),.... Might I suggest that each tyer post a photo and the recipe for their creation as a part of this thread.... Should be fun to share/follow everyones efforts. Especially, Flyzilla's (David Lee) pattern.
    Great idea! I was thinking the same thing...

_SHig

I agree, it sounds like a great idea! I'll leave it up to each person to individually decide if they would like to do this and, if so, hope they feel free to do so. Since the fly list includes a mix of trout and smallie flies, I think it would also be very helpful to identify the fly's intended-target fish species.

As soon as I tie one of mine up this weekend, I'll try to post a picture and recipe. Thanks for the suggestion Darian!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

I decided I would tie a terrestrial... just a beattle that has produced well for me on still waters... how does that sound?