Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rancho Seco tournament or sorts

Congratulations Scott! That is a big fish. Glad to hear that Dragonbugger is so productive for you.

Scott did you place in the derby???????.........Ed i will be there at the north boat ramp at 10 am tomorrow with my float tube.......and a black wiggle tail.....lol...hope to see you there.

A couple people have PM'd me wondering what the fly Scott was using looks like. This fly was designed Andy Burk, and David Lee was the one that first turned me on to it. Here is my version of the Dragonbugger.

Quote Originally Posted by gene goss View Post
    Scott did you place in the derby???????.........Ed i will be there at the north boat ramp at 10 am tomorrow with my float tube.......and a black wiggle tail.....lol...hope to see you there.
    They said if I win that something will get mailed to me, I'll post the results if I win.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Frey View Post
    A couple people have PM'd me wondering what the fly Scott was using looks like. This fly was designed Andy Burk, and David Lee was the one that first turned me on to it. Here is my version of the Dragonbugger.

The only difference with the fly I used is it only has one eye, another big fish that came off at my net ate an eye. For all the trout tourney's I put on I will be using this beauty. And no Matt will not make any for anyone else other than me.

Wink

Way to go Scott!
    Grand thread. What a hoot! Small derbys a great idea. Mind if someone uses it for a local club?
    .....lee s.

Quote Originally Posted by lee s. View Post
    Way to go Scott!
    Grand thread. What a hoot! Small derbys a great idea. Mind if someone uses it for a local club?
    .....lee s.
    Lee you are more than welcome to use any of my great ideas. Just let me know when and where the tourney is and I will bring my dragonbugger.