Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Section

Default New Section

For those of you who are interested, I have just added a "New Section" to my web site. It's called "Fly Tyer's Corner". In the future, I hope to have a wide variety of flies listed.
    I would appreciate you viewing the new section and send me via email so suggestions on how to improve it. I would like your comments, especially the black background.... Is it too hard to read, the tying instructions - can you read and understand them, etc...

Hope you enjoy the new section and if you have a fly to submit, feel free to email me and let's discuss it

Jay

PS.... www.fliesunlimited.com

Anyone having problems clicking on the page.... On my desk top, I can open up the page but on my lap top, I can't get any of the links to highlite... Pretty strange

Once again, my great computer skills are showing

Jay

The page opened up great on my Windows XP system. I can see everything very clearly. If I were to change anything it would be to have the write up on the fly at the beginning a little bigger font size. Other than that it looks real good.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

I'm thinking about taking out the history of the fly. As I read it, it could of been written a little different.... I'm not a writer or a computer guru

Jay

On my PC running M$ Windoze and Mozilla Firefox, your website worked perfectly. But I do have one question; is the wig hair grey or white? Looks grey in the pics but I can't tell for sure!

The wig hair is gray, kinda like my hair. Matter of fact it's a perfect match. It a light gray/salt and pepper.

Jay

Can't highlight the links on my Mac!
    Bass Buggin' - Bad for the heart: Good for the soul.

Do you have a lap top or desk top Mac... I've had 4 other emails saying they can highlite the hyperlinks on their lap top mac's... It works on my Macpro desk top... somethings weird

Jay

i'm using a mac powerbook laptop and the links do NOT work using safari 3.1.2. trying it with mozilla firefox 3.0.4 with the laptop the links work fine.

eric
    fresno, ca.

Jay

I'm running Safari 3.2 on a Mac desktop.

Mike
    Bass Buggin' - Bad for the heart: Good for the soul.