Normally I only fish Indian Creek in the spring before the E Carson is fishable. But, with the recent rains making the East unfishable I took the tube out on Indian Creek tonight. I'm glad I did. 3 fish over 20" in 3 hours. First hog was a 22" Cutthroat, second was a 20" rainbow and finally a 24" 6+lb fatty rainbow hen right at dark. Caught 3-4 more in the 12-14" range throughout the evening in addition to the 3 piggies. All fish were tricked twitching a size 14 stillwater nymph in olive using a floating line and 12ft 5x leader. So much for the theory that the fishing is bad under the full moon! If you go be prepared for some weeds, they make getting around and casting a bit tough. Also, these fish fight hard and need a gentle hand and a long time to recover. Keep them in the net and keep the net in the water while taking the barbless hook out. Handle them well, please, I want to catch them a bunch more times.

*Sorry if the last 3 sentences were common sense to you, I wasn't trying to patronize anyone...