Thread: C.P. on Sunday

Default C.P. on Sunday

I met up with Scott late on Sunday morning. First few casts and I came up with the huge blue gill. Not much after that, but the water has cooled down from the current weather. Using a green foam spider most of the morning. Maybe it will heat up over the week for more top water action. Bill

Yow Bill, that's a big 'gill

Has anyone out there caught any Bass in C.P. Lake of any size over a pound and a half?

I get the impression that all those winged poop-shooters are really hurting the water quality up there. They'll need to increase the intake and outflow quite a bit to keep it under control.
    Or find a way to decrease the goose population.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Default Poop Shooters....

Hey Ed,.... Think you just might have something there. I don't see myself fishing at CP without a whole bunch of disinfectant for me and my gear. Same problem at Mather Lake.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

If we could get David Lee up there with a REALLY BIG catchers mitt.....

I know of several golf courses that are using dogs to harass them enough to make them relocate, but then they just become someone else's problem.

Back in the stone age when I lived in Illinois, I held Canada Geese in very high regard. A flock going over in the night was really magical. Now I just see them as poop shoot'n pests. Funny how things change.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Ed,

Last spring I hooked a bass in C.P. that was in the ballpark of 18" and 3 pounds. Hooked it on my 3-wt and a blue damsel dry.

It was a very exciting few seconds before he jumped completely out of the water and tossed the fly.

Mike
    Life is too short to drink bad beer.

Nice Gills Bill If you can get your thumb in their mouth like that, can they be considered Monsters??

Is that a Bass Fry Scott is holding?
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Synhorst
    Nice Gills Bill If you can get your thumb in their mouth like that, can they be considered Monsters??

Is that a Bass Fry Scott is holding?
    Funny guy gest "a" fish for the year and now he thinks he is a comedian.

When I get to work on Tuesday I will post a pic of a 10 lb.'er that was caught at CP last week. And yes I said a 10 lb.'er.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>