Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kiene's BB Fall 2008 Delta LMB Outting........?

I have marked my calendar and ready to come down on Saturday. Ready to fire up the lawn mower engine and catch some bass this time. Bill

Default I am planning on attending.

I couldn't make it last time...but I am looking forward to it this go round. I might have an extra seat in my boat. I have a 17.5' bass tracker. Makes a nice platform to fish off of. Will most likely get there Fri late afternoon and leave Sat. pm.

Default Re: I am planning on attending.

Quote Originally Posted by andanb
    I couldn't make it last time...but I am looking forward to it this go round. I might have an extra seat in my boat. I have a 17.5' bass tracker. Makes a nice platform to fish off of. Will most likely get there Fri late afternoon and leave Sat. pm.
    I wouldn't mind getting a ride Friday afternoon. I should be at Lundborgs around 3 or so. Let me know of you are going to be there in time for some afternoon fishing. PM me and we can exchange info.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Anybody else getting excited?

Ok, for some, this is old hat, but I have been looking forward to this weekend since last year.

Okay, for sure, I'm in. I'll bring the grill again, don't know just yet what to grill up but I'm sure something will occur to me over the week. I feel like I might be a little sick on Friday.(cough, cough)

Remember folks, this isn't any kind of exclusive club. Anyone and everyone's invited. Just bring Scotch. Just kidding about that last, but it's not a bad idea.

Find your way to Lundborg's and look for Scott's rv, the MEGALITH. It's huge, I believe you can see it from space. He's got a lighted palm tree in front. If I'm there look for an old SMUD truck with a rack on the back that the Pearl rides on. If the pram's still on the rack wake me up, I've overslept. I'll thank you for it, eventually. Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

It's huge, I believe you can see it from space.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl
    Okay, for sure, I'm in. I'll bring the grill again, don't know just yet what to grill up but I'm sure something will occur to me over the week.
    I'd be happy to contribute to the grillin'....I can bring some steaks or whatever, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl
    If the pram's still on the rack wake me up, I've overslept. I'll thank you for it, eventually. Ed
    Now that is funny...

I just found out I'm in for sure too! \/ Really looking forward to it, as it's always a good time. I'll be floating in on a red Coleman inflatable kayak -- you can't mistake it, as some say it looks like a plastic pool lounger (PPL).
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Plan to get there as early as possible on Saturday am. I hope to arrive when it is still dark and spend the day fishing. "Dad, are we there? How much longer?" Looking forward to seeing everyone. Bill

Anybody have an empty boat seat Sat or Sun at Lundborgs this weekend?

Thanks,

Jordan

707-963-9096
    707-322-1813 c