Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: umpqua wild steelhead need your help

Bill,

Does your forum have an ignore feature? If so how do you activate it? I've clicked all over everything and can't seem to find one. I've had enough of the sick, condescending, self-grandizing and twisted view of the world according to Bigtj to last me a lifetime.

Thanks in advance.

I hope most of the people posting here have been on forums long enough to recognize the classic circular arguement.

Step one -- cannot argue the facts so they make it personal.

Step two -- Cannot argue the facts so they offer meaningless trivial points and try to deflect the debate into a tangent, ie Teddy Rosevelt

Step three -- Cannot argue the facts so they try to elevate their position and make it equal with yours, ie "we will just have to agree to disagree"

How does one determine that a fish is headed for the SF and not the NF?
    Rhetorical question, I know.

I believe Taft was bigger than Roosevelt, Grant, and Cleveland combined. Plus I think he would have had the best baked Steelhead recipe.

If we had a mooning emoticon you'd be seeing it now, in it's stead, you'll have to use your imaginations. That ain't pretty for the people who know me.

This threads done, put a fork in it.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Here it is ED

Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy. Ben Franklin

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

After 3 pages of steelheaded discussion, Mark pipes in at the end with his contribution. . . . Good one Mark!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Default Fork It....

Another great emoticon. =D> =D> Greg could we have some added to the BB selection Please, please, please.... [-o< [-o< [-o<
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Its funny how these types of threads always bring out the usual suspects to toot their horn. Theres about 4 or 5 (obvious) members out there that just cant bare to sit quietly in "lurker mode" . so they log on to exploit all the [so called] ignorance. Only posting if theres a point to prove... This is a big reason I rarely participate on any forums anymore. I cant deny the entertainment value of being a fly on the wall tho