Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kienes Bass bug fest , May 3-4 . Who's going ?

Tried to do some fishing this morning. The wind was absolutely ripping! Cast for about a half hour but my boat has so much freeboard that even snuggled up against a levee it was too much of a hassle.

Water temperature dropped to 59-60 degrees. Darn it!
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

Default Fri/Sat Weather Forecast

BETHEL
    Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind between 5 and 11 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind between 7 and 11 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind between 7 and 16 mph.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMINOUS

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south southwest.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind between 6 and 13 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West southwest wind between 6 and 13 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West northwest wind between 6 and 13 mph.

Source:

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...ld2=-121.63944

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...ld2=-121.49444
    - Robin

"Yes, size does matter..."

Anyone planning to be around Lundborg's tomorrow during the afternoon or is everyone on the water. Sturmer and I will stop by and say hellos and take a break for a drink if someone plans to take a mid day rest. Otherwise we'll just fish, fish, fish.
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

Hey Jerry I will be there around 2 or so. I will have the rv out there, just look for the lighted palm tree. You should also see me inflating my orange pontoon.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Scott, if it's blowing tomorrow like it was blowing today you'd better dig a hole and plant that tree!

Man it was rippin' out there. Supposed to be better tomorrow. The water really cooled down in the wind though. I think it's a little warmer around Bethel Island than where I was.
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

I'll be there some time Friday afternoon. Look for the smallest boat on the water that can still mount a motor.

I agree about the wind. I was out with KD on Tuesday and they were measuring the wind in miles per second. The waves on the open sections were attracting surfers. If it is anything like that I am staying in protected areas only.

I'll be there through Saturday afternoon wind or no wind.

"I'll be there some time Friday afternoon. Look for the smallest boat on the water that can still mount a motor.
    I don't know about that Richard, I might give you a run for that claim. I'll see you tomorrow................and your little boat too. Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

We are packed and ready for an early drive down tomorrow.

Scott and Ed will probably have them corralled before we get there.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........