Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Largemouth fly swap

my fly is basically a clouser minnow. before i go to kienes to get my materials. is there any specific hook size you want my fly to be

It came to me in a great dream!! I have never fished the fly, but is called Purple Lithuanian Bat. Found the fly on Fly Fish Ohio website and have tied a few. Bill

Hah! A couple of beers and your seeing flies in Lithium Batteries. That reminds me, I've got to tie up some Duracel Decievers. Everready Eggs? Die Hard Divers? Sorry Bill, just couldn't keep it in.

Sure has a cool name, what's it look like? Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Ed, you're crackin me up Very creative
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

I will have to figure out how to post a picture. Ya gotta luv the name!!! Thanks for the input Ed! later, Bill

Here is a group of flesh made Lithuanian bats ready for the swap! Only 9 more to go. Bill
    IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh319/fishngy/IMG_0795.jpg[/IMG]

It is getting late and I am tired. I'll figure out how to get the pictures on here tomorow. Bill

Quote Originally Posted by fishngy
    Here is a group of flesh made Lithuanian bats ready for the swap! Only 9 more to go. Bill
    IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh319/fishngy/IMG_0795.jpg[/IMG]

It is getting late and I am tired. I'll figure out how to get the pictures on here tomorow. Bill

there you go

Thanks for the help Guppy!!! You must be younger than me and have the computer skills I am still working on! Have a great day! Bill

Quote Originally Posted by fishngy
    Thanks for the help Guppy!!! You must be younger than me and have the computer skills I am still working on! Have a great day! Bill
    Bill I am younger than you and I am old. By the way I love the look of those flies, purple is an awesome color for the delta. When I throw jigs with conventional gear, I always have a purple/black jig on.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Is it not about the actual age, but how you feel each day? Sign me up for being 23 and not the real one, twice that fake one! Just remember, I can't play video games or load an ipod with music or post pictures. I can tie pretty purple flies! Guppy, thanks again and I hope to meet you some time in the near future. Looking forward to seeing your flies and the other ones. Bill