Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Minor, Elk, Sutter Slough excursion

Rodney,

I'm still interested even if no one else is.

In fact, if the others are out of commission I can tow my little Gregor boat and we can finish up by launching somewhere with a ramp. I've got a newly installed fish finder to try out.

Or, we can reschedule and hope we can get more folks on a different date; it's up to you.

Mike
    Life is too short to drink bad beer.

Further motivation: I have a virgin 8-weight and a box full of clousers and bass bugs that need to be broken in.

I'm puttin' the boat in the water somewhere this weekend.

Mike

Mike, I would like to join you on Sunday. I have a new 12 footer also and new fishfinder I want to play with on the boat. I have to be back to Sac area for work related business in the afternoon at 3 pm. Would this work with your schedule? I also have a new 7wt to checkout! This could be fun! Send me a pm for a phone number. Bill

Bill,

I'm waiting on Rodney's reply about whether he's still going to lead a smaller group on Sunday to some of his local access points. That trip was going to start at 10:00, which won't leave time to launch boats later and be back by 3:00.

If Rodney decides to reschedule, I'd be happy to meet you for an early morning blast to the delta.

I will PM you tomorrow night after Rodney chimes in.

To the rest of you: if Rodney votes to reschedule and both Bill (fishngy) and I take our boats, we'll have at least one vacant seat (in mine--I won't volunteer Bill's boat).

Mike

That sounds good. I just can't get out of going into work at 3:00 pm. I really don't care if I pull up to the school with my boat, but would like to drop it off at home first. My high school is going through WASC review for the next few days and I don't think the team wants to see the boat! I would have another seat for the trip if in the morning. Bill

It looks like I will be out with Paul on Sunday on our boat too. Sorry Rodney . We're getting ready to lead a "fish-out" with our club and need to find out where the LMB are....

We will most likely lauch out of B&W or H&H...
    - Robin

"Yes, size does matter..."

Hey Mike and Fishngy,
    Well when the other guys plans fell through I scheduled a trip to Camanche with my Dad...sorry about switching gears before I heard from you guys...Let's reschedule when we can do more fishing...the pond I have access to is really set up to fish out of a boat, kayak or skiff and your boat would be perfect for it. I'll check my calendar and we can set up a time when we can all go. You guys knock em dead. Elk/Minor sloughs don't have alot of launching access for larger boats but you definately want to fish some smaller sloughs this early in spring. Go get em!
    Have a good time, all the time.

Mike C -

I'm open tomorrow . Give me a ring this afternoon and we can figure something out .

David