Not sure what "....Dinning...." is A din is some level of constant, noticable noise. Soooo,.... dinning must be the act of making some level of contsant, noticable noise. Oh well,....

We've acquired some very nice restaurants right here in Sacramento (at least in Mid-town....) If you're out fishing on the American or any of the surrounding area waters, there're many restaurants of all types. I'm a fan of breakfast when I'm out fishing. Soooo,.... Here's a couple of greasy spoon cafe's that're really good after a morning on the river:

Lucky Cafe on 21st, between "K" & "L" Streets. Good eats (lots of 'em) and reasonable prices.

Corner Stone on "J" Street around 23rd Street. Same thing but over crowded. More locations throughout the city.

Willy's on 16th Street, just off Broadway. Specializes in really great Hamburgers but serves breakfast, too.

Found a great place for breakfast in the Delta where "JerryinLodi" docks his boat. The cafe at Korth's Pirates Lair. Good food, price's right and the waiters/waitresses are all friendly....

I'll expand the list as I take trips to the Feather/Yuba, etc.