View Poll Results: If the board continues as it is going now will you still participate?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

49 87.50%
  • no

7 12.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Board member opinion on the board

Actually what would probably improve the quality of the recent posts is if everyone would spend a little more time on the water! The number of posts in the fishing catagories has been dismal lately. Guys, just because it's getting a little colder outside is no reason to stay in the house. In fact, the next two months, in my opinion, are the best two months of the fishing year.

Get out with your rod, dog, buddy or significant other and do some fishing and maybe a little catching. It's a great attitude adjustment mechanism!
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

If you dudes knew where I've been ..... you wouldn't WANT a hug

:P David :P

Just saw this post. Im staying in. Ive only been a member of this forum for a few months but really enjoy it and the regulars who post often. Being semi isolated in my little coastal town its nice to hear about familiar waters and areas that I fish. I try to participate as much as I can and offer whatever info and reports I can. Would have never even heard about Bills spey gathering let alone made the four hour trip to attend if it werent for the board. Had a great time, next time we need to do forum member intros so we all can actually meet face to face. I think any forum is going to have its share of posts that some may take negatively and that may offend people or individuals, its the nature of the beast. Adam you contribute alot to this forum and would hate to see you leave. Anyway there are alot of good people on the forum and I hope I get a chance to swing some flies with you guys one of these days, any member I meet on the water gets first crack at the run after proper introductions are made. Kevin

Default Poll

I will continue to use this format to post success and failures, but I won't use it to progress the bickering !

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I have since "cooled off" from needing to vent.

I will post a report about the Trinity tomorrow.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member