Thread: WebSite

Default WebSite

I've been getting alot of emails from people out there wondering what happened to my web site (original) It seem to have disappeared into cyber space. I had someone working on it but that's when it vanished.
    I've been trying to get a hold of the person to find out what happened. I guess I'll be calling my ISP to see if they can figure this thing out.

In the mean time, I have the new Apple/Mac designed site up but not yet completed. There are a few tweaks and turns I need to do, like enlarge and lighten the links. Maybe enlarge the fonts on the fly section.
    I know there are two different sizes of fonts on the links. The original has all the same size. COMPUTERS - it's driving me nuts

Anyone know how to do Mac designed webs. I need to figure out how to upload my new files to the old files. Something to do with FTP and ????

Jay

Basically you need to export your iWeb files to a folder to make them compatible to non-apple websites.

Once you have done that, you need to transfer the files via FTP to your regular webserver.

I looked this up and also confirmed this with a few "Apple" people. I have not done this on a MAC yet, but I think I will be purchasing one this weekend so I can learn it. It will be one lonely MAC surrounded by about 10 Windows and Unix PCs.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast