Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20 X 30'' print !!

Hi Rob

As allways, money well spent is quickly forgotten about. Your family will enjoy the picture for generations.

My motto is...even money spent poorly is quickly forgotten. "Money is called currency for a reason..its meant to flow" My wife uses that line all the time. I think every woman on earth would like that printed on a t shirt.

Now time is the thing to be careful of. You can waste all the money you want, and still earn it back....not wasted time.

Money....a renewable resource.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    Hi Rob

As allways, money well spent is quickly forgotten about. Your family will enjoy the picture for generations.

My motto is...even money spent poorly is quickly forgotten. "Money is called currency for a reason..its meant to flow" My wife uses that line all the time. I think every woman on earth would like that printed on a t shirt.

Now time is the thing to be careful of. You can waste all the money you want, and still earn it back....not wasted time.

Money....a renewable resource.

Jay
    Sounds good to me !!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely try not to waste any time , life is way toooooo short for that. Seems like just yesterday i got married , now it's 4 kids and 5 grand kids later and my youngest is 18 and 6' 4 .

I know the money is well spent and will enjoy the photo.

Vets , Thanks for your service !!
    http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm