Thread: Many headed to Montana now.

Default Many headed to Montana now.

July is a big month for California fly fishers to head to their favorite streams in Montana and other great western fly fishing states.

Our local Nor Cal fishing is usually very good in June so after they hit that some many take to the highways heading over to some great trout streams like the Madison, Gallatin, Beaver Head, Big Hole, Green and the Big Horn to name just a few.

We actually have California residence who fish in Montana annually but have never had a California fishing license? True.............

We have been getting those traveling trout fishers in for the past month or so getting ready for their annual trip.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Going to be fishing the Madison for a week in late July. Can't wait!!!
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver

Default Trout Period!!!

We have fished every month of the Summer in the Bitterroot Valley area, and I do believe that the Fall is not only productive, but less crouded. You can also get a 1 or 2 day license to fish the Salmon on the way there. The Whitefish, which isn't like fighting a big Cutt. are still a lot of fun.