Thread: Need a favor

Default Need a favor

I would like to fish a stream or creek for trout, somewhere in the El Dorado county area. Can someone either inform me on where to go or even better, would someone be willing to take me out this weekend on Sunday to do some creek fishing. I would be willing to drive and also pay for lunch. I live in El Dorado Hills. I am looking for a place where we don't see roads or rafters. Morning preferably.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Hey psych, 94 views and no replies? Maybe you should change your handle. Not too many people jumping on the chance to take someone named Psychoz up into the woods. Go figure. Shoot me a pm with a real name, I'll help you out. Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Default Re: Need a favor

Quote Originally Posted by psychoz
    I am looking for a place where we don't see roads or rafters.
    My first post was right before I went to bed, and your nick and this sentence REALLY BOTHERED me. It reminded me of the beer commercial with the guy in the hockey mask with a chainsaw in one hand and a 12 pack of beer in the other. Anyways there are a ton of places to go in the El Dorado area, silver fork of the american, middle fork of the american, desolation wilderness, this from someone who doesnt have a clue about the area. Cruise to the fly shop in Placerville and he will hook you up, like I said his preference is small stream that are out of the way.

Default Re: Need a favor

Quote Originally Posted by psychoz
    I would like to fish a stream or creek for trout, somewhere in the El Dorado county area. Can someone either inform me on where to go or even better, would someone be willing to take me out this weekend on Sunday to do some creek fishing. I would be willing to drive and also pay for lunch. I live in El Dorado Hills. I am looking for a place where we don't see roads or rafters. Morning preferably.
    You should call the fly shop in Placerville and ask for the owner, 530-626-5041. Instead of knowing where all the big browns are in the american (and they are in there, from my grandparents having a cabin in Kyberz off of riverside tract I know they are), he prefers to go to the small lakes and streams.

Sorry I can't help you on taking you since I live in Butte county in Chico.

PS: What is up with your name? Are you psychoz or psycho Z ? Either way another nick might help you in getting help from people, especially asking for someone to go fishing with you.

FYI to everyone, my actual name is Scott and just so you know, Psycho is my cats name. He is the crazy one, where as I am the mellow one.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Welcome SCOTT!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Ha! Now that you've explained it, it's kinda funny. Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Silver Fork Road off 50 or hit the creeks on ice house road.

Actually I am going to Silver Fork this Sunday and since I found my BLM maps for quading, I have already marked some more spots to check out.

FYI I changed my name from psychoz to Scott V, maybe now I will get a few more replys. But thanks to those that have given me assistance. I will post a report on Monday on how my first fly experience goes at Silver Fork.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>