Because of a large increase of spammers creating user accounts on the messageboard, we have implemented a few anti-spam techniques in our sign up process. We are now reviewing and manually approving all new accounts.

We also ask a few questions to determine if you are human or a spambot. This includes a simple spelling test (only 1 letter, nothing to worry about) and we ask where you live.

WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT, MAKE SURE YOU PUT SOMETHING ABOUT FISHING IN YOUR INTERESTS SO WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT A SPAMMER.

Thanks for bearing with the delays on new user accounts. If anyone has any comments or concerns in this area, send me a message at gregg@kiene.com.

In order to expedite your account approval, send an email to webmaster@kiene.com with your account name stating that you are a new account and would like to be approved right away. This email address goes to three people, and one of us can activate you.

If you register with a gmail or hotmail account, your approval will be delayed since 99% of these accounts turn out to be spammer accounts. If you would like to expedite your request, email myself or Bill with your username.

If you are international and get a notice that your IP address is banned, email me and I can create an account for you. I banned several different countries because of the spammers.

Thanks!