Thread: Point Reyes Report 3-12-07

Default Point Reyes Report 3-12-07

Hit my favorite Point Reyes Beach after work this evening. Fished the last of the incoming for two hours just before dark. I was still smarting from being skunked last Friday and only one fish on the day before so I had to give it another try. The fishes were more appreciative of my efforts this time. Four nice, platter size BSP to hand and I LDRed one that felt as big as the others.

Love that day light savings time. \/

Anne
    Point Reyes Station CA
    "So it goes"

Anne,

Nice job. Did you even need waders it was about 83 degrees here. Yeah that daylight savings time is great for fishing. I worked 7 to 3:30 yesterday and realized when I am on that schedule I can fish for almost 3 full hours after I get to the beach, and it will only get better. See you out at "D" soon. Unlees the bass start biting at work then it might be a little longer. Take care...Craig.

Default beautiful surf fishing conditions...

Thanks for the report, Anne. The relatively flat seas & calm weather must've been great for fishing into the dusk hours. I'm already itching to take off from work to go hit the suds with a few flies!

- Mark
    Did you wet your noodle today?

Thanks for the report. I'm gonna have to make it up that way in the near future. Sounds like a really nice beach.

nice report anne! it was great seeing you at the show, couldn't find you again after we separated, but i thought this years was a good one, although i prefer the san rafael venue (i know im biased ) well you and mark keep the reports coming! and i'll try and join you one of these weekends out there.