Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WELL DONE Bill!!!!

I too had great time at the Expo. The tiers room was filled to the max most of the day, alot of good bass information was passed around. The best event I have been to this year!

I would like to thank the entire team for real Class Act! Just being associated with tiers like Leo, Lee, Mike and Jay was quite an experience.

Jay was a wealth of information, especially when he broke out the barber shears and clipped his flies. Alot of hair ended up under my station but I won't say much!

Special thanks to KD(who brought the Delta to Sacramento) Keith, Bill and Marilyn

Man! I knew I forgot to do something yesterday. Sorry i missed it.

MN

Wow, quite a day! We were going crazy behind the counter trying to keep up. I would really like to thank Keith for all of his hard work. He has been working on this for weeks and has spent many hours and $$ of his own to see that this was a first class presentation. Looks like all the hard work paid off. Thanks.
    T.

Default Warm water Expo

All the tiers were great, love to watch Lee Haskins and anyone that clips deer hair, and where else could you recieve a few extra tips on casting an xi2 from anyone else than the guy who designed it.
    Great day as always at Kiene"s

I would like to say thanks to everyone that came to our Expo! It was a great event and i really hope all who attended got something from it.

As the least experienced of the team doing presentations, following behind Jerry with a casting demo was less than comforting!

The only regret was not being able to talk to everyone and hear all of the great bass stories and hear different experiences and see the tiers in action.
    I'm always learning and this was a great venue to do just that. It would have been great to be an attendee!

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen and to all who attended.

KD

Fantastico! We truly appreciate everyone's support. I had a big ol' smile stuck on my face for a couple of days. Gotta love dem bass!
    Cheers, Ken
    PS: Not quite a 10 foot tall guy
    Love the challenge...What try? No try. Just do!

Darian,

I will have your crank bait flies too you hopefully by next week. I'm just about ready to cut off my bad finger so I can get on with fishing.

I'm hoping to do some fishing and filming at Kelsey later this week.

Jay

Default Warm Water Expo

What a Great Event!!! I just want to thank Bill, Keith and everyone else involved who had a hand in putting on this event. I tried to get in the tying room but it was always jammed so I spent most of my time outdoors by the casters in the "mini delta".

Normally I don't pay a whole lot of attention to casters, figuring I've already learned just about all the good or bad habits I'll ever have. But this was different. It wasn't just casting, it was how to make effective casts that catch fish and, most importantly, where to cast. I especially enjoyed Jerry Siems and Kevin Doran's presentations on using an underhand cast to gently land heavily weighted flies without scaring the fins off every bass in the area.

With our climate warm water fly fishing is a natural in California. I'm glad to see recognition of it and hope this is just the first of many such events. [/b][/u]