Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Photo Thread?

Adam,
    Well thats a long story. I Actually own 3 different digital cameras(we wont speak of the 35mm film cameras that I hardly ever use, my wife might get mad).

A Nikon D70, Sony Mavica(which shot this photo)great for portraits and closeups without a tripod and my fishing camera a pentax optio wp.

Now if only I could figure out a way to get my hands on boldens 300 F4.

Craig.

Craig, I wish I had that many cameras. I'd love to buy an SLR, but I have to choose whether to feed myself or take pictures..... a very difficult decision
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

There are some indications Winter will actually end some day here in the Rogue Valley. The Daffodils popped out and this is my fist try at close up flower shots.

Mark

Mark

I cant imagine what Diane thought when she saw you bending over to take pictures of dafodills ...."What the....!!??? Is he goin soft on me??"

Nice pics Mark

Jay

Hey Jay
    With the river being screwed for up for so long it's funny what a guy will do for entertainment. Diane has been gone for over a week and I had big plans for a week long fishathon but haven't been out even once.

Mark

Hey sculpin don't let them make you feel bad. Sell one of those Dafodill photos and you might be able to buy a new fly rod.

Adam, there are many ways to afford camera gear besides $. By my occupation you can tell I am no moneybags. The Pentax was a gift from my work after I donated images for 5 years. The Nikon was something I wanted so I sacraficed a winter and worked my regular job plus a seasonal position at UPS. 13 hour days make me appreciate the camera all the more. Plus now I have time to go fishing again .

Milkmaids and Hounds tongue were blooming in the park but with all the beautiful weather I was to busy to get any photographs, plus bolden has me ispired to chase hawks and falcons all day.

Enjoy the weather all.( at least in Norcal)

I finally found a good target outside.

And of course some more from inside my room.

Here's more of a summer photo, but with the heat today and seeing the other pics, I thought about this.
    Mike

You guys are all putting me to shame!

bolden, what are you using as a backround thos flowers really pop against that white. I especially like the yellow one(sunflower?). and the spring blossom says just that Spring..even if it was over 80 degrees.

bruno, that reminds me of my moving last year I would go from southern Oregon to Petaluma every two weeks to visit my wife who was working and finishing out the lease as I was camping in my parents living room. Every trip I would take 5 to 505 and watch the sunflowers grow. I only stopped once to take photos though. Nice shots. With your son in there it really gives a great perspective...Craig.

bolden, what are you using as a backround thos flowers really pop against that white
    I was just using a the back of a big piece of poster board that i have a piece of art on. It really does give it a great affect.