Thread: I can't take it any more!!!

Default I can't take it any more!!!

Missed out on the entire month of February, owing to visiting in-laws and other "life commitments" - not a single day on the water. ''
    "No worries" I say to myself, "I'm heading to the Olympic Peninsula at the begining of March for 5 glorious days of winter steelheading." ''

Preparations made.

Flies tied.

PTO approved.

Guide calls tonight - "3" of rain expected Friday - more to come in the following days. Rivers will blow. Let's reschedule. Hope you bought refundable tickets.''

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I'm losing my nut! Must fish! ''

Default Nuts?????

Hey Chum,.... Don't go crazy.... The weather around here is supposed to rain free for the next 5 days. Go down to Drakes Beach and do some surf fishin'.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Duuuuuude! Good idea. Use the PTO and stray no more than half an hour from the home??

I've gotta say, I've been checking out some of the posts on this board and Glen Yoshimoto's site (http://www.zenflyfishing.com/). It all looks great, thought I'm still not sure I know what the heck to do - But hey, I could get a nice tug out of it (and sometimes, that's all one needs, right?).
    -el.P

I had a good recent report on the American River for big fresh fish.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Thanks, Bill (you, too, Darian) - I've regained my wits after my little post-cancellation melt-down, and realize there's still plenty for me to explore closer to home. Heck, I've got a long weekend coming my way!
    -el.P

Ahhh the beautiful Pacifc North Wet. Rivers can get blown in the time it takes you to get your gear together and drive to the river! This place will drive you crazy if plan trips, happens to me a lot. Sorry about that, but the boys are right, hop over the mountains and fish the beach! GOOD LUCK.
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver