Thread: REMINDER: Nicholas Dean Lodge Presentation - Feb. 15th @ 6PM

Default REMINDER: Nicholas Dean Lodge Presentation - Feb. 15th @ 6PM

Nicholas Dean Lodge - British Columbia Steelhead and Salmon

Dustin Kovacvich, owner of Nicholas Dean Lodge, will put on an inspiring presenation about Steelhead and Salmon fly angling opportunities in his region - the Lower Skeena River Valley in British Columbia.

The presentations will be at Kiene's Fly Shop on Feb. 15th @ 6PM and Mar. 3rd @ Noon.

Personal Note: Nicholas Dean Lodge has been a big hit amongst my clients. They provide excellent service, delightful meals, comfortable accomodations, and, of course, a variety of angling opportunities for world-class Steelhead and Salmon! This destination is a personal favorite of mine!

Come join us for this fun and entertaining presentation!

Angling On The Fly Travel
    (916) 539-3474
    www.AnglingOnTheFly.com

Wow, those steelhead are really small!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Ain't nothin like BC steelhead. Thanks for the pics, sorry I can't make the presentation. For you folks in Sac don't miss out on this opportunity...nobody should go through life without the chance to fish for BC steelhead!

Welcome Back Dustin!

Sorry I can't be there tonight due to work commitments but hope to see you at the Fly Fishing Show in Pleasanton on the 24/25 of February and at your presentation at Kiene's on March 3.

Board members, as mentioned by Keith, Nicholas Dean becomes one of the must-do destinations if you enjoy seasonal variation in species, multi-month annual possibilities and the most gracious hospitality I've encountered anywhere.

In an industry where repeat customers indicate quality, I would like to mention that I look forward to my third trip to Nicholas Dean in three years, thus far, always in a different month, but fish-filled week, regardless of the species present.

These Guys Are Good!!!

Don