Thread: WTB! 5 wt medium fast used

Default WTB! 5 wt medium fast used

Have gotten a friend started in fly fishing, now has a reel and he has set aside a small amount (family!) to get a used rod. Looking for something in the less than $200 range. Used medium-fast 5 wt... preferably 4 piece 9'-9'6". Anyone got something lurking in the closet? Thanks!
    fish first, ask for time off later...

Default 5 wt Rod

I have a brand new 5 wt Orvis TLS Power Matrix. It is a two piece. It has never been fished. It retails for over $250. I will sell for $125. If this does not interest you. I can't recommend highly enough the TFO Professional Series. A great stick for the money.

I have a used Sage 590 XP 2 piece rod (9' #5 line) that is very light and medium/fast.

It was around $600 new. It is one year old. I would take $300 cash or check (to Bill Kiene), no sales tax.

Come by the shop and cast it.

I would also cast some new $200 Sage, Scott, TFO and Echo rods too. They will be new with a lifetime warranty.

Our top selling rod out of the line up of over 350 is Tim Rajeff's 'Echo' 9' #5 - 4 piece for $139 USD with a lifetime warranty and a rod case.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kiene
    Our top selling rod out of the line up of over 350 is Tim Rajeff's 'Echo' 9' #5 - 4 piece for $139 USD with a lifetime warranty and a rod case.
    I have used this rod for a year now and can't say enough good things about it for the price and for a beginner.