Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: !!! JACKPOT !!!

Come to think of it, I think I'll just throw top water for stripers becuase I won't catch any steelies anyway!

JayM has inspired me.

MN

Maybe the weekend after or an evening some time. We can take MSP and not do what he is doing.
    Mike N, I was just agreeing with what you said earlier. I've been trying to get a fish latey and it seems my technique isn't exactly working out as I had planned. But don't ask what techniques I've been using cause I'm not about to let anyone on this board know my secrets on how not to catch a fish.

You been getting out at lunch lately? If so let me know, I'll show you how NOT to get it done. I hear you're going to start commuting towards the West soon, when does that happen?
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

I haven't been out at lunch since the last time we went out, but that can change at the drop of a hat. :-)

The commute doesn't offically start in earnest until mid March and it should only be a few days a week. Right now I am down there once a week or so. Things are just starting to ramp up for the big push.

Send me an e-mail at work and we can line something up. Probalby just an untouched fly, but misery loves company, right?

MN