PDA

View Full Version : Bob Clouser's new book on Smallmouth Bass is in now.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-04-2007, 11:52 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0811701735.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V34252361_.jpg

Tony Buzolich
02-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, I did it. I made the big time. I'm in print in Bob's new book. :D YAHOOOO.

I actually got a couple of short paragraphs about fishing the Feather, the Yuba, and the Russian on the last page or two of his new book.

This all came about after the 2005-2006 ISE Show when Dan asked me if there was much fishing for smallmouth up my way. He said that he was talking with Bob Clouser about writing this new book and needed information about smallmouth across America. I later talked with Bob himself and wrote a short thing about our area here. He obviously liked it and used some of it in his book.

Now, I'm beaming :P gloating :wink: whatever you want to call it :D for helping to contribute to this great new book,,,,,,,,,, all two paragraphs of it. :)
TONY

Hairstacker
02-16-2007, 01:32 AM
That is very cool Tony! A LOT of folks are going to be reading that book, including me. Congratulations!! :D

Anne Vitale
02-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Congratulations Tony \:D/ \:D/ ....Smallies have always had a place in my heart but finding them in the streams around here (other then a couple of not-to-productive stretches of the Russian) have eluded me. I am looking forward to picking up a copy. I may even read the last couple of pages first :D . ....Anne