PDA

View Full Version : Show Season Starts

Jay Murakoshi
01-03-2007, 01:15 PM
The show season starts this weekend. Our first show will be in sunny/hot Denver. Then the following week will be in San Mateo for the ISE show.
We (Ken & I ) will not have a booth this year. I will be hanging around the Fishabout booth talking about baja, LMB and the surf zone. I think Ken will be hanging around the San Jose Fly Shop booth (I think)
At the Sacramento show, I'll just be walking around visiting for a couple days. I know I'll be dropping by the shop for a visit

A good possibility that I might be bringing my $1.00 bucktails and selling them. I've been getting alot of emails regarding my selling flies and materials at the show. We'll see.

Hope to see you at one of the shows

Jay

k.hanley
01-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Let the fun begin! :D
Denver this week...San Mateo next week...and a whole bunch of other shows every week right through March. Whew.
Stop by one of our seminars or tying demos and say hello. We'll both be hanging out in a variety of exhibits this year (kinda like playing Where's Waldo?). Always a great opportunity to share some laughs.
Cheers, Ken
PS: Our Bay Area show appearances include San Mateo and Pleasanton (formerly held in San Rafael)

David Lee
01-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Jay -

Put me down for TEN $1.00 Bucktails , please .

David