PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Murakoshi
12-24-2006, 10:35 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS (East Coast time). Hope santa brings the new rods, reels or whatever you asked for. My christmas wish is too have 25 more wonderful years of retirement. I can't believe on Feb. 1st, it will be 5 years since I signed on the dotted line. What a great feeling.

Hope everyone enjoys the day with family and friends.

Jay M.

SteelieD
12-24-2006, 10:55 PM
To you too Jay. And everyone here!!

Paul B.
12-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Merry Christmas too everyone and best wishes for the new year from Vacaville. Paul

Anne Vitale
12-25-2006, 09:33 AM
\:D/ MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all. \:D/

JerryInLodi
12-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Hey J, Merry Christmas, I'll be signing on the dotted line on June 21, 2007. Can't wait. It will be like Christmas in June. Al says it's taking a little while to adjust! I've already adjusted but work keeps getting in the way of enjoying the adjustment!

12-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Hey Jerry,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Jeanette :) ! Dana and I are looking frorward to a great day today with all 3 of our kids and our new son-inlaw and daughter-inlaw as well.

Got your little checklist in the mail and my buddy and I are looking forward to our trip with you on the 4th. I am sure my buddy will use one of your rods and I will plan on bringing my new rod which is essentially what you have there for clients.

That is neat that you will be able to retire this next year. I am eligible this next year as well but don't think we can financially do it yet :( . Hopefully not to much longer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all our friends out there on Bill's terrific board :) !

Bill

JerryInLodi
12-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah Bill, there's nothing better than family at Christmas.

Was going to go out tomorrow but predictions are for solid rain and winds from 15-20 mph. Definately NOT a day to be on the delta with clients!

I'm hoping the fish are becoming adjusted to the colder temperatures. Once adjusted they still feed, especially if we do a sun dance on the boat and get it to break out about 10:30 and pump some rays into the shallows.

Merry Christmas and as Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, every one."

Sturmer White
12-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey all you fiyfishing guys.
I wish all a merry CHRISTMAS and a great 2007 for the big MOES. :lol:
Sturm