PDA

View Full Version : What did you want for Christmas?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-19-2006, 10:28 AM
A dozen flies or a new F-150?

I'd like a little outboard jet boat so I can fish the lower Klamath River for Steelhead next September.

What were you dreaming about?

OregonSalmon
12-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Lemme think Wilbur....have pants and socks and a sweatshirt....don't need clothes....enough rods to keep me occupied...don't need tackle...have two clam shovels...don't need those....oh I have it!!! I want a small surf so on the next phase of tides the clams will show!!! No matter what I will celebrate the man from Galilee's immaculate conception
with a song in my heart knowing that there are people like you and Maryiln out and about in the world. Material goods are nothing without great people in your life.

Aw shoot...forgot you were in retail. Everyone, buy like hell!!! Go crazy at the shop!!! You need anything and everything!!!

Dave E.
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM
I'd like the optional Ice Breaker package w/ remote bow thrusters for my aluminum pram and for under those bench seats, a battery powered Bun Warmer would be nice.

:D

David Lee
12-19-2006, 02:07 PM
I have everything anyone could possibly need , but since you're asking .....

Flows of 2000 CFS on the American year-'round , and water temps of between 58-62 degrees . That's it .

David :)

Jgoding
12-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I was in the shop the other day and it was fun to see some teenager girls come in and shop for their dad.... although they weren't convinced their dad needed the new sage tcr they still bought a nice gift.... I wish for children like those.....

Jeff

JerryInLodi
12-19-2006, 05:37 PM
An additional three million striped bass to bring the population up to the agreed number between DFG and U.S. Fish and Wildlife.

As the Beachboys sang, "Wouldn't It Be Nice!"

David Lee
12-19-2006, 05:45 PM
An additional three million striped bass to bring the population up to the agreed number between DFG and U.S. Fish and Wildlife.

Well , if everybody would quit eating them ......... :evil:

David :D

SteelieD
12-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Happy family, good health and few good fishing days. That's it.

Well maybe an SLT 3 wt and a Ross Evolution might be nice! :wink: