PDA

View Full Version : Whitey strikes again !!

David Lee
12-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Just heard this on channel 13 ....

A guy surfing off Dillon Beach had a 15-foot White crack him and his board :shock: . I guess he came away w/ nothing more than a few minor scratches =D> =D> =D>

I'd figure the Surfboard wasn't as lucky .

Mind your Ps and Qs if you fish the surf or rocks out thataway .... and avoid using the Kayak unless you're WELL BACK in one of the bays :idea:

Be safe out there .......

David

lee s.
12-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Proof that great whites do not like the taste of poop.....it spit him out. :thumbsup:

Darian
12-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Interesting that an fish with a mouth of teeth like theirs would grab and drag a full sized man down 15' and not leave anything but a few scratches.... :? :? He/she probably went home and brushed its teeth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-12-2006, 03:43 AM
We had an attack off Western Australia last week from a big white.It took the youg fellas leg rite off.
Poor bugger was only 15. :-( He survived though which is good news. :D

andanb
12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Anyone know how to tie one of those surfboard flies? :lol:

12-18-2006, 03:49 PM
:D Your rite about the surfboard flies! We had another attack down off Bells Beach Victioria on monday.
They are not sure what type of shark, but my call would be a white or a whaler!.
The surfer only got minor injuries and is ok in hospital.(just a love bite) :P
Have to start tying those flies!(need a shit load of material though). :D

SteelieD
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Probably need something a little stronger than 5X...
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/SteelieD/sharkfly-1.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darian
12-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Robert,.... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think maybe I'll stop wading. :? :shock:

Katz
12-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Those are fantastic pics!!

I have seen video of the "seal trolling"....Truly incredible! 8)

Kraig

12-19-2006, 03:08 AM
:D I'm not going to give up wading,but surfing and diving might come into some serious consideration. [-X
:twisted: On a disgusting note,my fishing mate had his house burgled today.Not only did they take the normal jewellery and cash,the Bastards stole his brand new,un opened,not even seen by his own eye's sage 2580! :crybaby: He had no idea he was getting it. :lol:
I had a good friend of mine buy and bring the reel from over there in the U.S to Oz in his hand luggage. ](*,)
There is nothing lower than thiefs! The worst part is that you could bet the bastard is not a fly fisherman(We wouldn't do that type of thing) And he doesn't appreciate what he has got and will sell it for stuff all :twisted: to some low life in a bar with no idea!! :crybaby:
Anyway Merry Christmas my "American" Friends.
Jason

12-19-2006, 03:11 AM
:D I'm not going to give up wading,but surfing and diving might come into some serious consideration. [-X
:twisted: On a disgusting note,my fishing mate had his house burgled today.Not only did they take the normal jewellery and cash,the Bastards stole his brand new,un opened,not even seen by his own eye's sage 2580! :crybaby: He had no idea he was getting it. :lol:
I had a good friend of mine buy and bring the reel from over there in the U.S to Oz in his hand luggage. ](*,)
There is nothing lower than thiefs! The worst part is that you could bet the bastard is not a fly fisherman(We wouldn't do that type of thing) And he doesn't appreciate what he has got and will sell it for stuff all :twisted: to some low life in a bar with no idea!! :crybaby:
Anyway Merry Christmas my "American" Friends.
Jason