PDA

View Full Version : Youth FF events

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-07-2006, 09:21 PM
I found this posted on the NCFFB:

The "Youth in the Outdoors" group is looking for submissions to their calendar which is distributed in the Youth in the Outdoors paper. If you have youth oriented outdoor events-- FF or any other feel free to contact the parties mentioned below:

Dear Al Taucher Committee members,

The Youth in the Outdoors subcommittee will be publishing the YO calendar by the end of this month – in time to distribute it through the International Sportsman’s Expo. If you have an outdoor event or program – festival, clinic, camp, etc – open to youth anywhere in the state coming up between January and August, please send the information. Include the name of the event, date(s), time(s), location (including county), contact number, web site (if any), and cost, if any.

In addition, we would particularly appreciate short articles or ideas for articles featuring outdoor opportunities for youth in California. All the better if you have photographs to accompany it. Please contact me by phone or email, and let me know if you are able to help out. I would need the materials by the 22nd of December to pull it together on time.

If I am not available, contact Sally Hill at the same phone number, or at cwaeducation@calwaterfowl.org.

Thank you!

Carol Lerner

Heritage Projects Coordinator

California Waterfowl Association

4630 Northgate Blvd. Suite 150

Sacramento, CA 95834

Tel: 916-648-1406

Fax: 916-679-0176