PDA

View Full Version : High winds predicted on Saturday for the delta

JerryInLodi
12-05-2006, 09:45 AM
If your planning a Delta outing this weekend I'd suggest thinking Sunday rather than Saturday. On Saturday winds are predicted to be in excess of 10 mph in the Stockton/Lodi area which means winds of 15-20 on the delta. That is a tough fishing environment for both boat handling and casting. In addition a 30% chance of rain is also in the works.

Stay home or head over to Bill's for a fly tying session!

David Lee
12-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Stay home or head over to Bill's for a fly tying session!

I'd be keen to host a tying session at the shop on Saturday .....

:evil: David :evil:

Tom Burton
12-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Jerry,
Thanks for the great fishing trip last Saturday. My first striper on a fly was Awesome!! John says thanks as well and he thinks that the water temp was warmer on my end of the boat. We are looking forward to fishing for the RATS with you in March.

Could you turn me onto a source to learn how to tie that wonderful bluegill fly?

Again thanks for the great outing.

Tom Burton
12-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Jerry,

The mail just came and the two prints of my fish were a great suprise. You are too much. That is above and beyond being a guide. Very nice touch.
Thank you very much again.

JerryInLodi
12-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Tom, remember, you are the current leader in the Delta Rat Division. I EXPECT you to defend your title upon your return! Top water, greased woolly bugger or dredging, it doesn't matter except for the LBS. and OZS. at the end of the day!

Oh, as far as that wonderful bluegill pattern....

Oh Sturmer... here's another one!