View Full Version : View the Photo

Jay Murakoshi
12-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Can you identify anyone in the photo

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/quiteabody/EmailPhoto.jpg

Jay

Darian
12-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Hmmmm,.... Ken kinda looks like he's bored.... :? :? Ken's thinking, man!!! Let just one little fart and Jay puts me clear over here.... :? :?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Jay Murakoshi, Ken Hanley, Lefty Kreh, Brian Horsley, Sarah Gardner, Flip Pallot?

Jay Murakoshi
12-03-2006, 10:49 PM
dang,

I was just looking over the photo and noticed that Bob Clouser wasn't in the photo. Come to think about it, I don't recall seeing him at the dinner.

I'm sure Ken can post a report on our weekend, unless he's sick now. We had a bunch of sicky's on the plane from Houston. Some guy wiping his nose all over Ken and I had a guy next to me sniffing $not for the 4 hour flight.

But it was fun - the weekend, not the flight

Jay

k.hanley
12-04-2006, 03:33 PM
We were honored to be invited as part of the Renzetti team and this unique event. We had a great time raising funds for The Alzhemier Center and Kids Fishing Program in the Titusville/Orlando area. The event was a real success (Raffle and dinner Friday night, Fly Fair on Saturday).

Lets see...that group of scalawags consisted of....
Bobby Popovics
Lefty Kreh
Pappy
Sarah Gardner and Brian Horsley
Nick Curcione
Jon Cave
Pat Ehlers
Flip Pallot
Jay
Me
Andy & Lilly Renzetti
The Renzetti staff and family
(plus Bob Clouser had to leave early)

It was nutty fun!
Cheers, Ken

Pappy
12-05-2006, 08:24 AM
That was and absolute kick in the pants. The thing that will standout in my memory was Saturday morning breakfast sitting across the table from Lefty with Clouser on one side and Popovics on the other and Jay just down from them, not to mention having Hanley sitting next to me trying to keep me calmed down. :shock: :D