PDA

View Full Version : NFF - Quick , get the pistol !!!

David Lee
11-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Here's a slightly frightening story ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15748749/

Sounds like this critter needs to be turned into dubbing . I hope he (and his pals) stay the hell out of the American this spring ...... I still have horrible nightmares from the last one up here :shock: :shock:

David :evil:

jbird
11-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Thats interesting. a cougar wouldnt get away with biting ONE person without being hunted and killed. But a sea lion bites 14 and they are saying, "maybe he'll go away if we leave him alone"???

J

DocEsox
11-26-2006, 03:47 PM
You neandertal animals.....how dare you suggest someone put out a hit on the sacred california sea lion......next you'll be adding pieces of nite crawler on your nymphs..... :lol:

Brian

dtp916
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Thats interesting. a cougar wouldnt get away with biting ONE person without being hunted and killed. But a sea lion bites 14 and they are saying, "maybe he'll go away if we leave him alone"???

J

Wow, what a good point 8)

8) I guess we will have to be packin' after all.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A river otter wiped out the fish population (Browns, black bass, and 4 catfish) of a small pond I fished in high school, IN 1 WINTER. I went from seeing cruisin browns all day long to seeing mayflies hatching freely all day. :? :? :?