PDA

View Full Version : Ask Adam

Charlie Gonzales
11-21-2006, 12:27 AM
With the wp10 I cant seem to get clear close up shots on bugs and flies.....am I using the wrong setting?

Adam Grace
11-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Are you changing your shooting mode to macro (the flower icon to the right of the "ok" button). When shooting macro shoot you almost always want to turn off your flash so that you don't over expose, blast with too much light, your subject.

Next Charlie, you have to hold the shutter button down halfway to have the camera auto focus, watch where those green brackets surround is the best focus, if it does not focus where you want, release the shutter button and change the camera position, keep on trying until you get the correct focus.

Give that a try. Good luck

David Lee
11-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Dear Adam -

I am having a hard time finding Rancid Bear Grease . I understand that you're the guy to contact regarding this useful substance , so what should I do ??

I also have some questions about socks that grow mold .

THANKS !!

David

P.S. - ASK ADAM is a great idea !! Should have its own forum catagory ... :twisted:

Adam Grace
11-21-2006, 09:44 PM
:lol: :lol: David, the key to growing mold on socks is too keep them in your wader bag for 2 months!....your welcome :lol:

As for the Rancid Bear Grease, it makes the best reel lube EVER! :lol: