PDA

View Full Version : Bob & Chris Laskodi's Boat

Bob Laskodi
11-17-2006, 08:46 AM
A great idea to post pics of your boat. Bob & Chris Laskodi fish out of this one. If you see us, stop on by and say hi! The boat is a 20' Tracker Tundra Sport w/ 150 HP Mercury Optimax. Only two boats of this type in CA so it's pretty rare to see one so it must be us! Usually fish out of the Sugar Barge in the Delta but can also be frequently seen chasing stripers in the Big & Little Louies! And the local lakes in the San Jose area for bass (Calero, Anderson, Coyote). Unlike Jerry I live about 2 hours from the Delta :cry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/laskodi/090aacdd.jpg

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Wow......I want one of those too.

Actually this is another great Delta boat. Nice on lakes, reservoirs, bays and inshore too.

Nice thing about having plenty of horse power is that you can cruise at 20-30 mph with no stain on the motor. If you had a 60hp on that boat it would be near full throttle a lot.

Thanks Bob and congratulations too.

Bob Laskodi
11-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi Bill, thanks for the compliment on my "ark". Actually, I can't cruise at 20 mph in it because that's too slow and my engine can't keep the boat on plane very well at that speed because it's turning too few RPM's! However, it does quite nicely at 30! And at 55, well that's just too fast for this old man so I rarely get up that fast (much to Chris' disfavor! :twisted: ). Also, any time you get a day off I'd love to take you out fishing in the Delta for stripers from it. I'm a retired old phart who's looking for weekday fishing partners (to keep Chris from cutting classes at UCD :roll: !)