PDA

View Full Version : Where's Gregg Machel ????

David Lee
11-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Gregg -

If you're out there , post something !! Haven't heard from you in quite a while , so let us know you're OK .

David :D

David Lee
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm getting a little worried .....

ANYONE know what's up w/ Gregg M. ????

David :?

Hairstacker
11-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey David, not to worry, he's around. Notice how it says below there were 154 posters on Nov 7 at 9:00 a.m.? That's actually an anomaly that occurred when Gregg was online doing board maintenance. (I happened to be online at the same time.) Although he HAS been rather quiet lately. . . .

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-15-2006, 12:13 AM
That '154 Online' is a screw up while we were working on the server. We did not do that intentionally. It just happened like a pile up on the freeway?? We don't know how to adjust it yet but it was about 35 before that for authenticity.

Gregg Machel
11-16-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm still alive and well. Just been focusing on some other things for a while and have let the ball drop here a bit. Some of you may have heard about Intel downsizing. Well guess what ... I was part of this downsizing, so I am out getting ready to look for a new job. Sucks, but that is corporate life.

I do need to get back into things here and get out fishing some more though.

David Lee
11-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Gregg -

Check your PMs and follow thru - it's 100%

David :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rob
11-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Good Luck Gregg .
I hope everything works out for you.!!!!!

6 months before we moved to Utah the company I worked for renewed the leas on on their warehouse for only one year and not the usual 4 . And rumour had it that they were going to move the Sacramento division and the Union city division under one roof some where in the Bay area. So I decided to move on. I noticed today on there web site that both the Sacramento warehouse and Union city warehouse no longer exist as locations for the company . :?: But there is a new warehouse in Fremont . :shock: I have never had a Job last for more than 5 years . But every time I got a new Job it was better than the last. :D And I hope that your next Job is also better than your last !! :D

Good Luck and God Bless-
Rob.

Hairstacker
11-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear it Gregg. Hope everything works out quickly for the best for you.

SteelieD
11-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Good luck Gregg. My jobs tend to last about 5 years too. Each one getting better. I hope the trend continues for you. Enjoy the down time, I'm sure it won't last long!

Gregg Machel
11-26-2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks for all of your kind words and encouragement. I'm actually paid until the end of the year and they are giving me a couple bonuses if I stay until the end of December, so it's all good now. The best thing is I have had no responsibility since the first week of October and it's been nice spending time at home with the kids. I just have to log in from home now and then and check my mail and the internal job boards.