PDA

View Full Version : Folsom lake 11/4/2006

David Lee
11-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Since I didn't make it to Striperfest this weekend :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: , I went out to Mormon Island to have a little SpottedBassfest .

Launched the tube at noon , called it at 3:30 . Stiff 12 to 20 MPH breeze , hard 2 foot chop (no joke , almost got seasick :puke: ) , two Bass-pro dudes on the water . Level has fallen since early summer ..... my trees are now 50 feet up the hill , instead of 20 feet deep :x .

Fished the surface to 30 feet for NADA - not one nibble .

Beautiful day , in any case :D

David 8)

Hairstacker
11-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi David! Sounds like you gave it a very good shot despite how tough it was out there. 8) My impression is that Folsom can be a tough place at times. I've only fished there once before, and I still remember I got skunked. :lol:

Tony Buzolich
11-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Good to hear you're still around and getting out on the water.
Haven't heard much from you lately,
TONY

David Lee
11-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Mike -

I've fished it for 22 years now .... it can be a test , some days !! When the rivers are blown , Folsom can kick out a few Bass in Dec/Jan/Feb . Beats sittin' round the house going nuts ... :lol:

Tony -

Thanks !! I just took a break from the public-thingie because I was starting to lose my sense of humor . No point in me being a weenie in public , ya know ?? Hope the season is going well for you ..... if you get tired of that part of the valley , come on down for some Sacramento Stripes :idea:

David :D

Tony Buzolich
11-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Dave,

I might have to ask you the same, "Come on down to the delta with me for some stripers". I've been hitting it at least once a week for the past few weeks and doing well.

Any stripers in the American yet?
TONY

David Lee
11-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Tony -

The Port is fishing pretty good , according to several people I've talked to .

Quite a bit closer than Franks 8)

David :D