PDA

View Full Version : Where's David Lee?

Katz
11-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Havn't seen any posts lately?

Hope he's on some great fishing vacation or something?

:?:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Maybe he joined the work force????

Or maybe hit the lotto?

David........were are you?

David Lee
11-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Or maybe hit the lotto?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah .... right .

You'll know when I hit it - you will hear my INSANE LAUGHTER from Hornbrook to Los Cabos airport ..... because that's where I'll be :!:

Having a Beer on the beach w/ my 7 wt. at my side - beatin' the snot outta the Ladyfish/Green Jacks/Sierra/Lookdowns :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not working yet , hope to soon (a year off of work doesn't put the wolf at the door , it puts him under your bed :shock: ) .

I've just been taking a break from the public -flyfishing-chatter thing . Not much to report , as far as catching goes ...

At least I haven't been using those G'Damm BEADS ](*,) :puke: :mad:

David :evil:

Katz
11-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Glad your around and well. Sorry you are not "Having a Beer on the beach w/ your 7 wt. at your side - beatin' the snot outta the Ladyfish/Green Jacks/Sierra/Lookdowns :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "

Kraig

David Lee
11-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the thought , Kraig .

Remember - If I win , I can afford to drag YOU down , too :twisted:

David :D :D

Nip Hadlock
11-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Keep posting David...you put butts in Kiene's BB seats!

11-04-2006, 09:29 AM
David,

Over on Kiene’s Trout Fishing Forum we have a thread titled, “If at first you succeed, try, try again!” If I was unemployed for a year. :!: :!: :!:

Sorry about the bead stuff.

David Lee
11-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Keep posting David...you put butts in Kiene's BB seats!

Thanks , Nip !

I remember when Bill started the 'new' board ..... I was at the shop and we were having a chat , and he said "Do you think you could try to start up some conversation on the board "?

Pretty nice group of people we've collected .....

David :D

Hairstacker
11-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Yep, I told this to David Lee a week ago and I'll say it again: his presence on this board was the reason I signed up here in the 1st place. Shortly before this board was reconfigured, I had met David on another board. Then I saw him on this board, so I figured this place must be A-ok if he's here. As it turned out, I was more right than I had hoped! :D David has initiated and been party to some great discussions on this board, and I am very much looking forward to more of the same. 8) 8) 8)

Sturmer White
11-04-2006, 07:47 PM
David
I miss your posts. If you aren't fishing,then you should have time to post. Get with it !.
:lol: Oh! Yeah! Just because you are new to the sport doesn't mean you can't post. :P :D