PDA

View Full Version : Wow....Our web site is ranked #12 out of over 500.....

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-28-2006, 03:35 AM
.........sites that are registered on the "Fly Fishing Top 100 Sites!".

That is wonderful.

Thanks to all who come here................we appreciate it.

PS: If you hold down the 'Ctrl' key and hit 'Refresh' it will bring up our current rating.

WinterrunRon
10-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Bill,

I'm personally proud for you.

I know it's the members that make the site what it is but it's always the "Manager/Coach" that provides the motivation and environment to thrive.

In other words, I don't know too many other fly shop owners posting thier cell and home phone numbers. Talk about dedication!

Way to go, "Coach,"

Ron

Adam Grace
11-10-2006, 02:48 PM
We are still ranked 12 today. That it awesome! Good job guys.

millertime
11-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Ranked #8 now

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-11-2006, 12:13 AM
I looked at it today and your right.

I see that there are 676 fly fishing sites registered there now.

I guess we have a lot of people coming here daily.

Please register and say, "Howdy" and let us know where you live too.

Rob
11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
There is a good reason for the success of this board and I think its Called KINDNESS :D . I have looked at other boards and its amazing how fast some people will fly off the handle because they disagree with someone.

KIENE's = GREAT INFO AND GREAT PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

Its really #1
Rob.

JerryInLodi
11-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Bill, congratulations. I think the theme of sharing is one of the reasons why the board does so well. The members are generous in their information on locations, techniques, and other material that makes all of us better fly fishers.

In addition, I've never seen a member flame another. I suspect that many of the members knowing you personally and the sense of respect, honesty, and integrity that you project is the reason why members are so caring and sharing on this board.

I've met great people on this board and have ended up going fishing with them. In every case I've not been dissapointed.

Great job.