PDA

View Full Version : 12' Olympian boat, 15hp Yamaha & EZ Loader trailer

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-22-2006, 06:13 PM
http://www.kiene.com/images/billandamycameronpark.jpg

Hull = 12' Olympian model "12b" fiberglass tri-hull that is very wide and stable (almost new) - $1500 new.

Motor= Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke w/electric start, battery and fuel tank (almost new) - $3000 new.

Trailer = EZ Loader galvanized trailer (almost new)- $1000 new

Plus good aluminum oars, anchor/rope, anchor system front and back, flotation cushions.

It is all like new and is ready to fish in perfect condition. It would be over $6000 to replace it. It is a few years old but has been kept inside and only use three times. Once on Cameran Park Lake, once on the Lower A and once in the Delta. This is a killer boat for 1-3 people.

All you need is $4000 and a vehicle with a 2" ball and standard trailer electrical hookup. You can tow this rig with any vehicle.

I am getting a new jet boat now................

http://www.columbia.w1.com/Oly-Boats.shtml

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-10-2007, 04:19 PM
This is an unbelievable 1, 2 or 3 person boat that is very easy to roll around on the trailer and easy to launch.

Perfect for places like Davis Lake and smaller water in the Delta. Good on lots of flat areas on the lower American River are nice for Stripers and Shad.

It has high sides and a tri-hull and is a 'big' boat for 12' long.

Let me know if you want a demo ride in it.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-01-2007, 09:22 AM
Let me know if you want to see or go for a ride in this boat.

It's a perfect one-two person fly fishing boat.

12' tri-hull fiberglass with high sides with a 15hp Yamaha 4 stroke electric start and an EZLoader galvanized trailer.

Lots of options too.

All basically new.

Adam Grace
08-01-2007, 03:59 PM
That is a nice boat, I remember fishing out of it on Lake Natoma during the Hex hatch.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-06-2007, 09:17 AM
This is a very special boat.

Extremely stable and fast with a new Yamaha 15hp electric start four-stroke motor. Quiet and uses almost no gasoline.

Perfect or 1 or 2 people plus gear.

I would be keeping it forever but I have started Steelheading again and need a jet boat now.

If you want to test drive this baby give me a call or email me.