PDA

View Full Version : If I won the Lotto I would take all my best buddies.....

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-15-2006, 12:02 PM
.....fishing.

Right now I am stuck working too much at the shop doing what is called "Preseasons" in the Fly Shop world.

We have to multiple place orders now that will come staggered out through next spring and summer. This pretty much screws up my Fall fishing.

Then after I am done with that stuff, we have Christmas which is a really big deal for any retailer.

So by January I will be ready to go somewhere fishing.

I am going to fish the Striperfest in the Delta in November with Dan Blanton so that it really cool though.

I just got back from the Klamath which was good so I guess I'm just spoiled and don't know it.

I just want a month off now so I could go fish more.

OregonSalmon
10-15-2006, 01:18 PM
I know what I'd do if I won the lotto...I'd take my best buddies to a good whorehouse, pay their debachery tab for three days, leave them to their sinning and go fishing!!! I'll fix their little red wagons for hole hopping me over the years. Us Irishmen love to get even.
Another year you have missed the Oregon tidewater fishing Keine. The rain has started which always has the ability to not stop. Could get the boys and girls up the river that need to go and bring in some new boys and girls. I know I'm not swimming up that river....my sex drive is too low.

gryhackl
10-16-2006, 11:37 AM
What's a sex drive?